Options

COR-lists practice

Does anyone know of a site where one can do some COR list practice? It's for my CVoice. Thanks.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Does anyone know of a site where one can do some COR list practice? It's for my CVoice. Thanks.
    If you mean something like subnetting.com, but spits out scenarios (and answers) for COR -- then no.

At the professional level you should be able to use your imagination -- and for COR you don't really need that much.

Jump on a voice router, toss on a few phones -- one for manager, sales, engineering, and lobby -- and make up some corporate policies about who can call where with their phones.

The lobby phone can only call local numbers, the receptionist, and emergency calls go to local security.

Managers get to call anywhere in the world -- except 900 numbers (or local versions of pay-per-minute numbers).

Engineers get to call internal, local, and long distance numbers and emergency numbers get routed directly to the local emergency servcies..

Sales only gets to call internal or local numbers and send emergency calls to the local security office since sales people like to exaggerate and everything is always an emergency for them (I need this now or I'll lose a million dollar deal!!! -- then you find out it was another presentation to another customer that wanted a free lunch and tickets to the skybox :D)..

etc.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!