Options

Are there any masters degrees online in computers degree?

levenebilllevenebill Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please Give me resource from where i can get this information.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    www.capella.edu

I'm sure there are others as well, but that's the one I'm the most familiar with.
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    www.capella.edu

I'm sure there are others as well, but that's the one I'm the most familiar with.

I've heard good things about Capella's online programs.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Without prejudice to any of the previous posts, do carefully check out the quality of both the school and the teaching as well as the reputation of any online postgraduate study you are thinking of embarking upon. It's your time and money and you want the course to be worth both.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Turgon wrote:
    Without prejudice to any of the previous posts, do carefully check out the quality of both the school and the teaching as well as the reputation of any online postgraduate study you are thinking of embarking upon. It's your time and money and you want the course to be worth both.

Especially when a new poster creates a thread and two other new posters show up with advice. It could be a conspiracy icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    Are you looking for a degree in Computer Science or in Information Technology? Most online schools only have BSIT and MSIT, but not CS or EE.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    dynamik wrote:
    Turgon wrote:

Especially when a new poster creates a thread and two other new posters show up with advice. It could be a conspiracy icon_eek.gif
    Nope, not conspiracy--just spam.