is it ok if a blow off a little steam???

livenliven Member Posts: 918
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Ok I feel better....

Just so burnt out on studying and working my @ss off... I know some folks work way harder than I do but I am just burnt.

I got two test on thursday and my study habits have been cruddy all week... I just can't concentrate any more.

So if anyone else is burnt feel free to blow of a little steam in this thread!
encrypt the encryption, never mind my brain hurts.

Comments

• cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    take a break man
  • livenliven Member Posts: 918
    Ya I am going to.

Regardless if I pass or fail, gunna take a few weeks off. Between working 50 to 60 hours a week and studying non stop my motivation is shot.

I know we all get there from time to time.

But I feel like the scene from the movie real genius. Where everyone is sitting in the library studying. Then on guy gets up and just starts screaming, he is running down the hall screaming.
    Everyone else looks up briefly and then goes back to studying!!!

Hahahahaaa
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Its tough, but when you come back in a couple weeks you'll find out what you really do, or DID know, and what you don't. You'll also be more refreshed and better equipped to retain new material. I just took about 2 - 3 weeks off from BSCI study at the worst possible time. I had just gotten done with the BSCI book, Routing TCP/IP Vol I, and the relevant sections of Routing TCP/IP Vol 2. Need to schedule this exam but I have yet to begin my review process. How funny it is that I am actually OK with that right now. Sometimes the homefront has to take priority, not only for your sanity, but for theirs as well. For me, this is one of those times.
  • livenliven Member Posts: 918
    Its tough, but when you come back in a couple weeks you'll find out what you really do, or DID know, and what you don't. You'll also be more refreshed and better equipped to retain new material. I just took about 2 - 3 weeks off from BSCI study at the worst possible time. I had just gotten done with the BSCI book, Routing TCP/IP Vol I, and the relevant sections of Routing TCP/IP Vol 2. Need to schedule this exam but I have yet to begin my review process. How funny it is that I am actually OK with that right now. Sometimes the homefront has to take priority, not only for your sanity, but for theirs as well. For me, this is one of those times.

Amen man!!!

My wife and I have been so crazy busy... Both of us have been to the doc/ER/hospital couple of times. Nothing to serious, but enough to slow us both down on multiple separate occasions. Multiple business trips. Crazy busy at work, and trying to study... TO MUCH!!!!

But like you said, you gotta take breaks.

And if I don't pass this next round of tests I am fine with it. Sure I don't want to waste time and money. But I am human and can only do so much.

The hardest part is letting go, and realizing that I need a break. I get frustrated with myself since I can not concentrate like I am used to.