Options

no service rat omg !!!!

darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
untitled11.jpg
rm -rf /

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    And thus finally the Death of Rats moved onto the next stage.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) is a deadly disease from rodents. Humans can contract the disease when they come into contact with infected rodents or their urine and droppings.

I recommend gloves when you are cleaning the backs and bottoms of those seldom seen cabinets. icon_cool.gif
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did that rat chew through the fiber optic cables or am I just seeing things?
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    "Chew through that thick black one Rat, go on........... I dare you!"

I guess sorting this one out would require a whole heap of new troubleshooting skills icon_eek.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    I see your rat, and I raise you a possum: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/84412

icon_lol.gif Brilliant.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    pookerpooker Member Posts: 129 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SO cute!
    I wanna be ccie
  • Options
    bertieb wrote:
    dynamik wrote:
    I see your rat, and I raise you a possum: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/84412

icon_lol.gif Brilliant.

While there is a global "service no possum" now, by default
    it also used to be interface fa0/1 no possum enable, so it's
    there too and can override the global command.

If you do it wrong, then it's process switched.

Dale
    rm -rf /
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    darkuser wrote:
    Didn't you mean Possum switched?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    "I'm in your switches, switchin' your frames"
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    c0d3_w0lfc0d3_w0lf Member Posts: 117
    There has GOT to be a network cat picture somewhere. I just KNOW someone has the basic ingredients - full rack + cat = you know it's gonna happen. :D
    There is nothing that cannot be acheived.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cute cats. I'm thinking about getting one now that I am moving into a house. But if I have to travel for work, I'll have to spend around $15/day to bring it to a kennel where they're probably torture it.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    royal wrote:
    Cute cats. I'm thinking about getting one now that I am moving into a house. But if I have to travel for work, I'll have to spend around $15/day to bring it to a kennel where they're probably torture it.

Unless someone is going to be around a lot, you'd probably want to get a second one, so it doesn't get lonely. Do you have anyone who can house sit? My wife has a couple of sisters, and we let them take over when we go out of town. They take care of the cats, the aquarium, etc. I give them some cash for their trouble, but they're just happy to be away from their parents icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    dynamik wrote:
    royal wrote:

Unless someone is going to be around a lot, you'd probably want to get a second one, so it doesn't get lonely. Do you have anyone who can house sit? My wife has a couple of sisters, and we let them take over when we go out of town. They take care of the cats, the aquarium, etc. I give them some cash for their trouble, but they're just happy to be away from their parents icon_lol.gif

Unfortunately no. My friends like 45 minutes away and I wouldn't expect them to drive 45 minutes to my place and back every day to take care of a cat. And if I got 2 cats, that'd mean $30/day at a kennel! :/
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Depending on how long you are gone, you can just leave them for a few days. I did that to my cat and she was fine...I'd just leave a giant bowl of food and hope she doesn't pig out the first day I'm gone.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    I'm usually gone for a week at a time. My job is consulting. For instance, right now my client is in South Carolina. Over the next couple of months, I will be there Monday through Friday. Things like this happen and makes it very difficult to have a pet. :/
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote:
    darkuser wrote:
    Didn't you mean Possum switched?

oh ... semantics semantics

you've got red on you !!!
    rm -rf /