Options

Bahamas Cost of Living?

TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
Guys,

Anyone know about the cost of living in the Bahamas including condo rental etc? Headhunter approached me about a really good contract.

Comments

• Options
    Has anybody got any ideas?
  • Options
    Still no reply! I guess no one has been there lately!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you google: bahamas cost of living

This thread is #8. It doesn't look like we're the only ones who can't answer your question icon_lol.gif

This one seemed interesting though: http://www.mskousen.com/Books/Articles/living.html
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Turgon wrote:
    Guys,

Anyone know about the cost of living in the Bahamas including condo rental etc? Headhunter approached me about a really good contract.

If i remember there are a few people on the forum who live there one that sticks out was kenny but he hasn't been around for a bit. Maybe he'll see this post and be able to provide some good statistics for you.
  • Options
    t49t49 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Turgon wrote:
    Guys,

The average person can make it over here with about $40,000. IT guys live comfortable over here icon_lol.gif

Condo rental will probably run into 1300-2500 a week. It depends on where you want to stay?

Which island are you intrested in staying?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I guess im interested in the main Islands.