70-218 experience

pad10029pad10029 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
i passed yesterday with a 949.... all in all it was a pretty easy exam, not as difficult as i thought it would be. i got 50 questions, with 150 minutes on the timer. like most people who have taken the test will say, if you read some study material and took some practice tests you should pass the test. cert21 will definately prepare you for the test (for 30 something dollars).

for those of you who will take the test, don't be fooled by the reports that the test is easy... still study for it as if you were expecting a hard exam because by luck of the draw you might end up with enough not so easy questions (i had a couple of those on my test)....

the questions seem straight forward but the kicker is in the choices you have for answers, that's where you have to make the right choice to choose "the best possible answer" (not neccessarily the one that you would have in your head from reading the question). that's where knowing possibilities for certain situations and seeing through test tricks come in.

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations! Excellent score.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats and thanks for the advice!
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations on the pass!
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass
  • bigstar*bigstar* Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • pad10029pad10029 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the support guys.....

this site gives so much moral and resource support... makes it easier to pass any cert test.