Options

Prometric accounts?

KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed several CompTia tests a couple years ago through Prometric, but I really don't remember ever creating an account with them. I just called and registered to take the tests.

I'd like to call and register to take my XP exam, but I want the tests linked to my account instead of creating a new one. If I call them, should they be able to give me access to my old cert information and allow me to take and add new stuff?
Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680

Comments

• Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Yes they should have all your details and testing ID, give them a call and they should take some other details from you, DOB, address etc and will be able to provide you with what you need.

You can also go to :

https://www.register.prometric.com/PasswordReminder.asp

Choose the first option and pop in your email address they will then send your login name and new password.
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Yup, just call them up and give them your info, they should be able to find your account.
    Dustin Leefers
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't know if I had an account before, but I created a new prometric account and it gave me the option to assign a career ID# to it. I can see my history now. :D

Oh, and I went to schedule my 70-270 for this weekend, but all the testing centers around LA were packed and unavailable. icon_cry.gif
    Maybe I can get in next saturday.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680