Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I want to buy the 70-647 and 70-649 books for my MCSE upgrade. Anyone selling? PM me.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    lwwarnerlwwarner Member Posts: 147 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I recently bought one of these and thought I'd share the info...

cyclades ATP3036-001 power surge Avocent pdu rack PM - eBay (item 260490368917 end time Mar-11-10 11:29:09 PST)

If you are looking for a remote power controller for your lab, you might want to check out these 10-outlet Cyclades units. IMO, these are a steal at $50. These units retail for around $700. The one I received was like new. In fact, if it was ever used I couldn't tell. It came with all of it's accessories (console cable, DB-9 adapter, loopback plug, etc.) still sealed in the plastic bags.

These are serial controllers, not ethernet, so you console into the controller just like any of the R&S gear in your lab. You will need to make (easy - you do have an RJ-45 crimping tool, right? ;) ) or buy a Cisco/Cyclades console adapter. Firmware updates are freely available on the Avocent website. Also, these are the 30A model (ATP3036-001) so you will probably need to change the plug for home use, or have the seller do it for you. If you don't want to mangle the power cord you can always replace a standard duplex outlet with an L5-30R receptacle.
  • Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have two Cisco 2600 Routers both with T1 DSU/CSU WIC. Running 12.3 IOS. I don't have face plates for them. One of the routers has two extra fast ethernet interfaces. PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    ncsugrad2002ncsugrad2002 Member Posts: 131
    an extra fast Ethernet interface eh? oh man! haha
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    I've got one of each and ideally, looking to get rid of both together. PM me if you're interested!
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Two MCP Books:

MCSA/MCSE - 70-293 - Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
    MCSA/MCSE - 70-294 - Server 2003 Active Directory

£12 each with 2.75 postage :)

UK only, PM me if you want them!

SOLD! - Sorry all, both are gone!
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
    I have a 2650 with rackmounts, faceplates, and all back panels, loaded with a NM-8a/s for sale or trade. I also have a 2514 maxed on flash and DRAM loaded with 12.3. PM if interested. Would greatly appreciate trades!
    Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
    CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
    Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU
  • Options
    boostinbadgerboostinbadger Member Posts: 256
    Three 1721s $100 each plus shipping. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've got the Sybex 70-270 and the MSPress 70-680 book if anyone is interested..
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Complete CCIE rack FS. Can find pictures in the CCIE forum thread "What a rack!", or on sgtccie.com.

3x 3640's
    4x 3550's
    3x 2611XM's
    1x 2522 Frame switch
    1x 2511 Term Serv
    3x 2503 (one had slight booting issues so I have a backup, you only need two.)
    ALL modules to run INE labs..easy $600-800 here..
    Serial cables
    Skeletek 24U rack

$2,800 + Shipping. IOS's all updated fairly recently, max memory on 3640's..will provide further details via PM.
  • Options
    pentestpentest Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am selling my official CEH V6 courseware. It's the one you can buy directly from EC-Council, and consists of 5 books (courseware + lab manuals) and the DVDs with all the tools, pdfs, etc.
    You can buy the official courseware directly from EC-Council for about 500 EUR. I used this material and passed, so I don't need it that much anymore.
    Please send me a PM if interested.
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Selling an Aironet 1231AG-K9. (Includes the A Radio module, Both 2.4Ghz and 5.4Ghz antennas and power brick)

$100 shipped. Will run the latest ios when shipped.

Will make a great AP to get into CCNA Wireless.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    forkvoidforkvoid Member Posts: 317
    Six sets of Dell-branded matched DDR2, 2x1GB sets @ 5300MHz. Two sets opened, other four unopened. We bought the wrong stuff and vendor wont' accept a return. $100/set, would prefer to sell all of it at once. Dell P/N: SNP9F030CK2
    The beginning of knowledge is understanding how little you actually know.
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cisco 877w for sale. PM if you're interested. Great for a home lab, wireless, security, etc..
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Someone made a boo boo and was able to get two copies of CCNA Voice (IIUC) and CCDP ARCH Self Study Guide. That said, I am selling them. Anyone interested, please send me a message. These copies are brand new.

CCNA Voice - $25 + shipping
    CCDP ARCH - $40 + shipping
    :study: Life+
  • Options
    ncsugrad2002ncsugrad2002 Member Posts: 131
  • Options
    DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Make me an offer via PM.

I will also have some Cisco 3550 PWR EMI switches available soon.
  • Options
    Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462
    Just removed some pieces from my lab at home

1x Cisco 2511 16/16 with AUI Adapter and Octal Cable -SOLD
    1x Cisco 3640 128/16 with Cisco NM-4A/S 4-port Serial Module + 1 serial cable -$125 +shipping
    1x 3548 Switch with 2 GBIC's - SOLD
    1x 2950 Switch -$50 - SOLD

PM if your interested
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    6x Cisco 2610 $15 each

8x Cisco WIC-1T $25 each

Cisco 3640 with NM-2FE2W $100

Cisco 3620 with NM-1F1R2W $40

2x Cisco 2621 $60 each

Cisco 3620 with NM-4T and NM-2E2W (Frame Relay) $65

Cisco 2650XM 128MB/48MB $100

1x Cisco 3550 PWR (POE) 24 Port with EMI $250 each (Edit: 2 SOLD 1 left)

2x Cisco 3550 24 Port with EMI $225 each

Cisco 3550 48 Port with EMI $250

Cisco 2509-RJ $125

2x Cisco 1760 $50 each

2x NM-2FE2W $60 each
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    SephStorm wrote: »
    Anyone have SANS courseware?

The license prevents you from selling/giving it away.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dynamik wrote: »

Bummer... icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »

Thought that might have been the case, I wasn't sure. hmm, I wonder if someone could let me look at them, with "collateral"? It would still be theirs... icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    One of these days I am going to have to pay someone to pick one up for me and ship to me. Anyone interested? :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately those are bad ideas. I believe you and the person sharing the material will get stripped of your certs, and there may be other consequences. They really don't mess around, but I respect that. My coworkers have GCIH, GCFW, and GWAPT material that I'd love to see, but I'm not going to ask for it, and I'm sure they'd refuse it if I did.

I recently got accepted to be a SANS mentor for GSEC and GPEN, and in the agreement you sign, you acknowledge that if you let someone who isn't enrolled in the course have the materials or sit in on the course, you'll be fined heavily.
  • Options
    Oh, see I thought you could at least buy extra material for someone else. Double-Bummer.... icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    While of course I would never seriously ask someone to do anything that would risk anyone's cert, it would appear that my suggestion would be a loophole. I would have to see the agreement wording, but It seems that as long as you retain ownership and more or less possession of the items, you are not violating the agreement.

However, I won't ask anyone to do that, simply noting.
  • Options
    Oh, see I thought you could at least buy extra material for someone else. Double-Bummer.... icon_sad.gif

I think you can buy extra copies if you go to a conference and they have them/are willing to sell them. It sounds like it's luck-of-the-draw.
    SephStorm wrote: »
    It seems that as long as you retain ownership and more or less possession of the items, you are not violating the agreement.

I believe they explicitly prohibit "sharing."
  • Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have the following text books available:

Sybex MCDST Deluxe edition hardback with disk
    MSPress 70-680 Training Kit with the disk.

Please PM me with offers
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com