Options

what is the format of this exam?

i'm taking this test next week. i'm not asking what questions are on the test...all i'm asking is what kind of format is it?

1. is it essay, or hands on (like asking to troubleshoot something on the computer screen), or all multiple choice or what?

2. how much time do they give you for this xp test?

3. how many questions are on the test? i heard it is 50 questions?

4. is the test on paper and penceil or all on the computer screen using ur mouse? if test on computer screen, after you have completed the test, can you go back to review all your answer and change it if you have enough time? or once you have selected your answer...that's it and can't go back anymore?

5. how long does it takes to get your result?

i'm taking this test in nyc if it helps. thx in advance.

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    1) it's all multiple choice, they give you a senario, and you pick the best answer. No essays, no hands on....sometimes microsoft exams have 'sims' or simulations. I took this test 3 days ago, I don't remember having a sim.

2) I was given 2 1/2 hours. You probably won't need the 2 1/2 hours. I did mine in about 1 1/2 hours. Some people can finish in 30-45 mins (if they can read fast).

3) 50 questions

4) It's on a computer screen. Yes you can review all your answers before you finish. You can go back and change your answer as many times as you want prior to actually clicking the 'finish' or submit button.

5) You know right away. Once you click finish, the test is graded and they give you a printout of your score when if you pass. Not sure about if you fail.

Hope this helps
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)