Options

Motivation

2»

Comments

• Options
    CGN_SpecCGN_Spec Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I never think of failure as an option, all I know is how to be the best at everything, that’s all I know.
  • Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    my wife and 2 kids are my motivation
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JDMurray

that tesla quote was funny..but what is even funnier only the select few know tesla but every house knows Thomas Edison..funny how tesla made A/C but Thomas Edison made the light bulb funn that is! it takes a team effort to get our certs....noone does it alone if they say they do they lie! then stop reading the books and CBTs that were amassed by someone else tohelp the pass their certs. To get your certs or anything it takes team work! but I do like cool quotes! like the ones you guys found! I have a quote for ya all!
    He who has itchy butt, have ? finger!
    now that is motivation! hahaha haah
    ahahhahahah!

motivation to me is have buds here on the techexams.net and kicking some ass with the certs.
    we all learn this cool stuff together. it is about sharing our vicitories adn our sorrows!
    we can do it together! that is why I found this tech forum! And I stay even though
    I get beat up alot for my big mouth! haahahh ;) great forum! Very smart dudes on this forum!
    glad i am here apart of the team! So get your motivation from a great forum! here!;)