Options

What a Friday

chuckzitochuckzito Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I took my 70-290 exam this past Friday and boy was it a crazy day.

First off my exam is scheduled for 12:00 and I booked it the week before because I forgot you had to take the first try before March 31st for the 2nd shot voucher. I have been prepping for about 2 months or so but was slacking the last few weeks and wasn’t quite sure if I would pass but wasn’t fretting since I had the free retake.

So Friday on my drive to work (was going to work for 2 hours then shoot over to the testing center) I was side swiped by a Mack truck on the LIE. I pull over and after it was safe I got out to look at my car and it looked like the Mack truck had its flashers on and was pulling over just in front of me. Boy was I wrong they kept on going. So I jump back in my car and tried catching up, now I'm thinking maybe they pulled off at the next exit. I was wrong they were gone. So now with my car all banged up(it's not that bad) I drive to work for, I call my insurance company up and since I could not get a license plate nor see what company the truck belonged to I was out of luck(I do not have collision). I'm thinking great now let me go take my 70-290 exam.

I drive to the test center (accident free) I get there 20 minutes early to find out that there are no more available seats and I will have to wait for the next person who finishes. 12:00 rolls along I'm thinking okay should be any minute now. Nope I didn't get to take my test until 1:30. At this point I'm fuming, I take my exam I mark maybe 5-6 questions for review and I end up changing one answer. I hit the grade button the computer freeze for a good 3 minutes which felt like an eternity and bam I see something about needing a 700 but I see it twice. I passed with a 700! Thank god I then proceeded to go home and consume 1.5 bottles of whiskey. What a day.

I'm definitely going to need more whiskey if I am to defeat the beast.

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    OMG!

I've had a semi-similar experience on my test day (just a flat tire though and beer). Well, anyways the important thing is your still alive and you passed the test. Well, I should say hopefully your still alive after consuming a 1.5 bottles of wiskey.

Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm glad you were able to pass that!
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    chuckzito wrote:
    So I took my 70-290 exam this past Friday and boy was it a crazy day.

First off my exam is scheduled for 12:00 and I booked it the week before because I forgot you had to take the first try before March 31st for the 2nd shot voucher. I have been prepping for about 2 months or so but was slacking the last few weeks and wasn’t quite sure if I would pass but wasn’t fretting since I had the free retake.

So Friday on my drive to work (was going to work for 2 hours then shoot over to the testing center) I was side swiped by a Mack truck on the LIE. I pull over and after it was safe I got out to look at my car and it looked like the Mack truck had its flashers on and was pulling over just in front of me. Boy was I wrong they kept on going. So I jump back in my car and tried catching up, now I'm thinking maybe they pulled off at the next exit. I was wrong they were gone. So now with my car all banged up(it's not that bad) I drive to work for, I call my insurance company up and since I could not get a license plate nor see what company the truck belonged to I was out of luck(I do not have collision). I'm thinking great now let me go take my 70-290 exam.

I drive to the test center (accident free) I get there 20 minutes early to find out that there are no more available seats and I will have to wait for the next person who finishes. 12:00 rolls along I'm thinking okay should be any minute now. Nope I didn't get to take my test until 1:30. At this point I'm fuming, I take my exam I mark maybe 5-6 questions for review and I end up changing one answer. I hit the grade button the computer freeze for a good 3 minutes which felt like an eternity and bam I see something about needing a 700 but I see it twice. I passed with a 700! Thank god I then proceeded to go home and consume 1.5 bottles of whiskey. What a day.

I'm definitely going to need more whiskey if I am to defeat the beast.

I am hoping it was 1.5 bottles of beer, not whiskey. If you needed 1.5 for the 290, you are going to need a whole drum for the 291, that is if you are still alive!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com