Options

ICND videos and study notes...

TechDivaTechDiva Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone heard of or seen the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Video and Study Notes by Telesphere? They have 2 separate videos: part 1:640-822 and part 2:640-816. If you have any feedback on these videos I would appreciate it. TIA!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    On their website, they are actually reselling someone else's Cisco Training.

And if you read about the materials they are offering, you'll see
    Based on materials collected from Cisco's website, workshop, trainings, and seminars. Study notes gathered for your assistance and success!!
    So it doesn't appear to be any original material -- just a compilation of other's work.

And I'd want to find out what they consider the "purchase date" for their "pass within 30 days of purchase or get full refund" -- since
    Processing takes an additional 4 to 5 days for orders from this seller.

When you add in the shipping time on top of their processing time, then I'd begin to question what they are really selling. icon_confused.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I'd pass on it.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote:
    On their website, they are actually reselling someone else's Cisco Training.

And if you read about the materials they are offering, you'll see
    Based on materials collected from Cisco's website, workshop, trainings, and seminars. Study notes gathered for your assistance and success!!
    So it doesn't appear to be any original material -- just a compilation of other's work.

And I'd want to find out what they consider the "purchase date" for their "pass within 30 days of purchase or get full refund" -- since
    Processing takes an additional 4 to 5 days for orders from this seller.

When you add in the shipping time on top of their processing time, then I'd begin to question what they are really selling. icon_confused.gif

Mikej412 thanks for the insight. I think I will pass and just stick with the TrainSignal videos I already have (just haven't watched yet). Thanks again for pointing out the obvious.
  • Options
    I'd pass on it.

I think I will pass on this one. Thanks for the input.