Options

CAG and OWA

running exchange 2003 OWA. I have the web mail piece setup in CAG pointign to the owa address.
The issue is when you open or reply to an e-mail and begin typing owa hangs. You can not use owa in that session any longer and very rarley can you close CAG session and try again with success. Usuually have to reboot CAG appliance to clear this issue, which is temp fix. I have reviewed most CTX articles that point to checking fqdn entries, changing from name to ip address in web mail configuration on AAC etc ...

has anyoen else run into this and\or found a resolution?
just trying to keep it all in perspective!

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    What version of the CAG are you running? Is this Std, Adv on a 2000 or AGEE on a NetScaler?
  • Options
    larkspurlarkspur Member Posts: 235
    adv edtion 4.5
  • Options
    which release 4.5.x?
  • Options
  • Options
    Okay good there have been numerous fixes over the last couple of years.

Is OWA working properly on the internal LAN, and only through the CAG does this occur?
  • Options
    yep owa works like a champ. When going through the CAG do these symptoms occur.
  • Options
    hey man your leaving me hanging out here. :D
  • Options
    Sorry, must have missed your previous reply (I flagged the thread as watched now).

Is there anyway you can send me your CAG/AAC config (or at least the part related to OWA rules)? PM me for my email address. Edit out anything you don't want me to see with <password> or something similar. Its got to be a config issue - I want to run it by a couple of other guys I know.