Thank you letter

rizzo777rizzo777 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can someone post their thank you letter? Maybe the one I use is useless since nobody calls me back.haha :)

Comments

• undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I make up a different one for each occasion. If it seems like a template or blanket thank you letter then it won't be well received. Make it personal to the person you are thanking. Here's a sample:

Dear Rosella,

I appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule today to interview me for the Systems Administrator III position. I very much enjoyed the style of interviewing that I experienced with you. It was very pleasant to hear about how your pomeranians are doing as well as answering your hard hitting questions about how DHCP scopes work. I look forward to hearing from you again soon and if you have any further questions for me I will always be available at 555-555-5555 or at me@contoso.com.

Thank you very much,

Me Signature

I would recommend making it a little bit longer than that, but try to refresh their memory of you and something that made you stand out in the interview and always make sure it is forward looking for them to contact you again.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    undomiel wrote:
    I make up a different one for each occasion. If it seems like a template or blanket thank you letter then it won't be well received. Make it personal to the person you are thanking. Here's a sample:

Dear Rosella,

I appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule today to interview me for the Systems Administrator III position. I very much enjoyed the style of interviewing that I experienced with you. It was very pleasant to hear about how your pomeranians are doing as well as answering your hard hitting questions about how DHCP scopes work. I look forward to hearing from you again soon and if you have any further questions for me I will always be available at 555-555-5555 or at me@contoso.com.

Thank you very much,

Me Signature

I would recommend making it a little bit longer than that, but try to refresh their memory of you and something that made you stand out in the interview and always make sure it is forward looking for them to contact you again.

YOU WORK FOR CONTOSO?!?!? I KNEW IT!!! icon_lol.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security