Options

Strip joints

cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
Hey everybody,

My g/f has been sking me to take her to a strip joint. She's gets a little jealous, so I'm thinking it might not be the best the idea. Could she secretly be wanting to be a stripper?

Comments

• Options
    RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    cdad2000 wrote:
    Could she secretly be wanting to be a stripper?

She probably just wants to help you pay for lab equipment icon_lol.gif

Seriously though, I don't know if anyone wants to be a stripper. Maybe she just wants to learn a few new moves for you icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Yeah, that's probulary it.
  • Options
    jryantechjryantech Member Posts: 623
    Oh boy.
    "It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
    -Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle

Studying: SCJA
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Maybe that's all. Then again, I had a g/f who was more into strippers than I was... she used to drag me there - nuff said.
  • Options
    averyjasaveryjas Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If both your g/f's are like this, cdad2000 and astorrs are two of luckiest guys on the face of the earth! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    EJizzelEJizzel Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im in the same boat as you, I just got married and my wife asked me to take her to a strip joint (and shes the jealous type also). I think she might wanna know what the big deal is, or she might wanna get some moves... who knows what goes on in womens heads. I say take her to the nicest place possible icon_confused.gif: (if that is possible LOL). I see your in NYC so maybe a place near Times Square, maybe Lace or the Hustlers club :D. Dont take her to Sin City in the bronx (my personal favorite) its a little more ranchy and for GOD sakes be on your best behavior.
  • Options
    HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    I don't get the allure of strip clubs at all.

It's like in Mitch Fatel's standup:
    It's like someone sets a nice juicy turkey in front of you, and all you can do is stare at it.

I BET YOU GO GOOD WITH GRAVY!
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I'm with you on that dynamik. Waste of money if you ask me. :)
  • Options
    pwjohnstonpwjohnston Member Posts: 441
    cdad2000 wrote:
    Hey everybody,

My g/f has been sking me to take her to a strip joint. She's gets a little jealous, so I'm thinking it might not be the best the idea. Could she secretly be wanting to be a stripper?

This sounds like something that should have been directed at Savage Love. Regardless.

I have in the past dated both strippers, “performers,” dominatrix’s, and bi-girls who like strip clubs. Strippers are generally more hassle than they are worth. Great for a party, not great to pick up for afterwards. I currently have a no dating of strippers or dominatrix’s policy.

Girls who genuinely like and are curious about strip clubs are looking to explore their sexuality. There’s nothing wrong with a woman wanting to be curious and now days that’s not really unheard of.

However it could also be a set up to test how you react, the stability of your relationship, or a number of other reasons.

There is also a third option that she thinks it might spice up your sex life. It might be advantageous to mention to her while at the club how much you’d like to see her in one of those outfits and a private dance when you get home. None of these are out of the realm of possibility.

YOU need to sit down with her and ask WHY she wants to go. As in any non-traditional monogamous activity you need to discuss the things that happen at strip clubs and what each of you consider ok and not ok.

If I get a lap dance is that ok with you?

If you get a lap dance will I (you in this case) be ok with it?

If she gets more attention (and she probably will) from the dancers are you going to get jealous?

If there are any illicit substances, and there will be if you see them or not, what is ok and what is not?

If one of them wants to come home with the two of you (don’t get your hopes up), is that ok?

If one of them wants to come home with her and does not want to play with you (the more likely of the last two to happen) would you be ok with that?
  • Options
    astorrs wrote:
    I'm with you on that dynamik. Waste of money if you ask me. :)

I'm going to third that and make sure to ask her who's picking up the bill?
  • Options
    pwjohnston, I never noticed that Rockstar+ in your cert list icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    I don't get the allure of strip clubs at all.

It's like in Mitch Fatel's standup:
    It's like someone sets a nice juicy turkey in front of you, and all you can do is stare at it.

I BET YOU GO GOOD WITH GRAVY!

Mitch Fatel is hilarious. :) I still laugh every time I hear him on XM Comedy
    Some guys like to go to strip clubs.....like this gentleman.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    For a safe, hassle free life I hope your first response was either:

"What are they then dear?"

Or atleast:

"But I dont know where any of them are?"

Women are far to cunning lol
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    EJizzel wrote:
    Im in the same boat as you, I just got married and my wife asked me to take her to a strip joint (and shes the jealous type also). I think she might wanna know what the big deal is, or she might wanna get some moves... who knows what goes on in womens heads. I say take her to the nicest place possible icon_confused.gif: (if that is possible LOL). I see your in NYC so maybe a place near Times Square, maybe Lace or the Hustlers club :D. Dont take her to Sin City in the bronx (my personal favorite) its a little more ranchy and for GOD sakes be on your best behavior.

Yeh I know those places, the kind where they get so close you can see what they had for breakfast that morning.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    dynamik wrote:
    pwjohnston, I never noticed that Rockstar+ in your cert list icon_eek.gif

If only that was useful on a resume. . . . . .

I use to book dj's and bands and I dj'd myself for many years. You meet some interesting people to say the least. I could tell you some stories.