Options

Passed CIPT 4.x

FlyingputFlyingput Member Posts: 114 ■■■□□□□□□□
This time I was more focused on the CBT Jeremy's video and once in a while looked up something in the book if I was confused. I must say he's the best so far!

Now I start to pray this summer NOT full of storms. All lab equipments are in the basement. Last weekend we were cut off power for a whole Sunday. I had to clean the tree branches, leaves, whatever garbages that blocked the street drain. Otherwise water had nowhere to go but maybe my basement!!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

I've heard good things about the 4.x CIPT CBT Nuggets (and Jeremy) -- almost good enough to make me want to get a "voice bundle" (if they offer one) after the GWGK and TUC Nuggets come out later this year. Of course, then I'd want an update for the newer CVOICE and CIPT 6.x icon_lol.gif

With the Cisco Press books falling by the wayside for the fast updating CCVP and CCSP exams, CBT Nuggets is one bright spot since they are getting new and updated nuggets out there.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mysql1988mysql1988 Member Posts: 115
    I have watch the CBT. Jeremy is the best when it comes to cisco tutorials in my opinion.

He can teach a non techie to be a cisco geek in a mater of days
  • Options
    FlyingputFlyingput Member Posts: 114 ■■■□□□□□□□
    And I feel it's more efficient to master the whole picture by watching video, than reading Cisco books. Maybe the reason is my native language is not English....

Enjoy the weekend, Jeremy fans! :D:D
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Out of all the CBT Nuggets I have watched (and LearnKey) Jeremy's videos are by far the best. He is so much better than the guys from Linux+, Security+, and the MS ones. Not to mention that his videos look a ton better then theirs as well.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Out of all the CBT Nuggets I have watched (and LearnKey) Jeremy's videos are by far the best. He is so much better than the guys from Linux+, Security+, and the MS ones. Not to mention that his videos look a ton better then theirs as well.

Aww. What's wrong with James? It took me a few hours to warm up to him, but I really enjoyed his material after that.

Oh yea, congrats to the OP icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    DaPunnisherDaPunnisher Member Posts: 108
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□