Options

ttclive . com

slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
My boss is thinking of buying an all access pass to their cisco and microsoft stuff. I looked at the demo and their cisco guy is the same cisco guy from cbt nuggets, Does anyone have any experience with them and how are they? Also if you know what the all access pass costs and if you can re-watch or re-do the modules it would save me a call to them.

Thanks guys.

And special thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Can you double check the URL? When I go to tcclive.com I get some photo libraries ("new one" and "epic boobs" etc) - not exactly what one would expect from a training site. ;)
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's a nice thought, but I think my retention of the material would drop to pretty much nothing if epic boobs were involved icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
    http://www.ttclive.com/

Sorry. didn't mean to give you **** :D
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Here's a post I found on another website in response to the same question as yours:
    TTCLIVE
    12.23.2007 at 12:41PM PST, ID: 20522542
    I'm a partner of The Training Consortium and member of Experts Exchange. We offer to take people into live sessions to see for themselves how the training is conducted before you purchase, and we have a three week money back guarantee after purchase. We can also provide you with references.
    Definitely take them up on that.

Also from their website they state: "The Training Consortium delivers authorized Cisco training as a Partner of Skillsoft, a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner" which is confirmed by SkillSoft's website (Books24x7, Thomson NETg, etc): http://www.skillsoft.com/about/partners/channel/north_america/TTC.asp. I'm guessing that they are likely combining Skillsoft/NETg courses and delivering them as online ILT with their own instructors.

I would phone them and ask them to explain where their courses come from (who provides the material, who publishes it), get a list of *confirmed* course dates - and how many people it takes for it to be confirmed - for the live online stuff, if that's what you're interested in, hit them up for those references they offered up to that guy on the other site (make sure the companies giving the references are legitimate businesses too ;)), and by all means ask them to demo it for you.

Let us know what you find out if you don't mind too.
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    That's a nice thought, but I think my retention of the material would drop to pretty much nothing if epic boobs were involved icon_cry.gif

Don't worry, they weren't all that epic. I was very disappointed.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.