Options

Learn 290 in your sleep

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

Has anyone tried subliminal hearing to learn for this exam, ide be keen to give it a go as my life is pretty full already with work and 3 small kids, its like am never gonna pass another MS exam until my kids have left home, and by then i will be into something different like basket weaving or pottery

Anyone tried it or knows of good material to give it a go

Thanks in advance

Lee H

Comments

• Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    3 small kids is definitely a hand full!

really the way to make this work is to set aside a certain amount of time for study everyday at a specific time and stick to the plan no matter what, if possible have your significant other take the kids for a walk or out for ice cream so you can have peace and quiet
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Try it with the Prep Logic audio; they're slow and soothing. You could let the CBT Nuggets go as well, but I don't think listening to James would be too relaxing icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Never done it for MS stuff, but for Cisco, YES! I think it works too. I constantly have CBT Nuggets going on in the background in a loop for which ever exam I a studying for... Even when I sleep. After hearing it over and over and over I come close to memorizing some of the videos without really paying attention. There are also sometimes that something will be said that catches my attention and I focus on it to see what it was.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Try it with the Prep Logic audio; they're slow and soothing. You could let the CBT Nuggets go as well, but I don't think listening to James would be too relaxing icon_lol.gif

That reminds me. You definitely remember something when Jeremy from the Cisco ones screams something at 4am, making a joke, and wakes your ass up.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Never thought of this but some people claim it works for quitting smoking etc so it could possibly work? However I dont know how much of your brain would be 'awake' to soak up the complex subjects......
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    will give it a go soon as an let you know if it worked or not

thanks for your input guys
  • Options
    banderas1978banderas1978 Member Posts: 189
    Never done it for MS stuff, but for Cisco, YES! I think it works too. I constantly have CBT Nuggets going on in the background in a loop for which ever exam I a studying for... Even when I sleep. After hearing it over and over and over I come close to memorizing some of the videos without really paying attention. There are also sometimes that something will be said that catches my attention and I focus on it to see what it was.
    Hi,
    What are these CBT Nuggets actually?
  • Options
    AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    dynamik wrote:

my goodness ten minutes of prep logic and im already asleep : )
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, I try not to be too harsh towards them since they're a big sponsor on this site (and the quality is good). I just can't get into their audio products.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Over the last week I listened to the Security+ stuff in 15 minute increments (usually while cleaning the house or something even more mundane), anything more than that and I found myself rewinding a lot.
  • Options
    AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    yeah me too.. its either i cant follow along after that or my mind just wonders off.. but it is very detailed stuff..