Options

Prometric Test BS

aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
So I took the test today. On the 3rd question there was Simulation and it didn't work. So I tell them that the Sim isn't working and they tell me "Just keep going and try again later" so I finish the test which involved 4 more non-working sims. I go and tell them that none of the sims work and he tells me, "Well I'll have to put in a ticket and you'll have to come back and retake the test."

So I just hit grade and still passed with a 753. Hopefully there arent any sims on 291 or I'll fail that one for sure.

Comments

• Options
    AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    congrats... i will be taking that test.. can you compare that one to the 270 for me? as in rank of difficult in your opinion.. thanks
  • Options
    aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    In my opinon 270 was harder for me. Maybe because it was my first microsoft test, or the fact that I expected it to be easier than it was since I use XP everyday. 290 seemed really easy, only took me about an hour (thats without doing any sims). Was only 45 questions.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass nonetheless. Seems like everyone is having problems these days with sims not working/exams crashing.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think you'd be better off hoping you don't have problems with the sims than hoping you're not going to get any ;)

Congratulations!
  • Options
    CingularCingular Member Posts: 81 ■■■□□□□□□□
    AmpdChaos wrote:
    congrats... i will be taking that test.. can you compare that one to the 270 for me? as in rank of difficult in your opinion.. thanks

Where I went to do the 290 exam, they gave me 4 hours and yeah...only 45 questions.

In comparison to the 70-270, I'd say the 290 was easier.

Most likely because I had 4 hours and only needed 1.5 of that. With the 70-270 I finished with like 2 minutes to spare...was sweating by the end of it, haha.

I think the amount of time given impacts on the way you think, if your in a rush you can slip up on some questions you would usually nail. icon_eek.gif

Overall, 290 easier than 270.
    cissp, pcnse, ccnp, ccnp security, nse4
    ---

"It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?" - Gaff