Options

Passed with an 842

jemmajemma Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm new here, found this site a few days ago.

I took this exam yesterday after several reschedules. I wasn't sure if I would pass as I just couldn't focus the day before the exam due to work stresses. Very relieved to get it out of the way. I didn't count how many simulations I had but I'm sure it was around or at least 6. The sims weren't too hard but I did find the sim questions weren't clearly written so even though I knew exactly what to do I wasn't quite sure how much they wanted. There were a few things I hadn't come across before and just answered by process of elimination and guesswork. Luckily several were fairly easy esp the backup questions. I know where my strengths and weaknesses are on this exam so I was mainly hoping for a range of questions but there did seem to be several that were almost the same question which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Anyway overall really happy with 842 and passing on my first go.

Next exam 291! Wanted to skip it but have been advised it is easier to keep them in order. I think 291 will be really difficult for me.

I used the MS Press book for study and set up a server and client using the MS virtual software. I also with a lot of it. I think I will need more resources for 291.

Comments