Options

Which exams should I take??

keldrinkeldrin Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I will be taking 70-216 tomorrow, and feel relatively comfortable with it (I'll be glad to have it done as everyone says it's the toughest one). Next is 70-217, and then it's onto the "elective design" ones. I have books for 219 and 221, I was thinking of doing 221 because the book is shorter :D. But before I make any decisions, I thought I would ask for your input. Which is harder? Which takes longer to do?

I have also noticed that people here are completing their MCSE with 219 and 221. Should these not be done before the 2 electives? As for my electives, I was planning to take 228 and 222. (My company is paying for the MCSE and we are splitting the courses up so that we each have different electives. Exchange, ISA, Security, and 1 other are already chosen). What is your opinions on the difficulty, study time and the usefulness of these courses. Not that I just want to take the easy route, but I do have a tight time limit and want to finish as soon as possible. Currently have 5 weeks to do the next 4 exams.

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you take one design exam to might the design elective requirement, you can use the other design exams to meet the general elective requirement.

Is far as witch one to pick, I usually go for the one that interests me the most or will have the most benefit. At the time that was 219, if I was to do it over again, I would take 220.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete