Options

Looking for work in Seattle

GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
Hello members,

Does anybody work/live in Seattle?

Is it possible you could refer me to some good temp agencies for IT staff?
Is it possible you could refer me to potential employers in Seattle area?

I currently live North of Los Angeles and would love to move to Seattle.

I have 7+ years experience with Windows, Cisco, and Linux systems.

CCNA, MCP, and A+ certified.

Please contact me via message if you feel comfortable

Thank you

Goldmember
CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills

Comments

• Options
    darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Google, Field Technician
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Boeing, Microsoft, Nintendo, Google, Yahoo, Cisco, Real Networks, Weyerhaeuser, Amazon, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T, Accenture, Wamu (Washington Mutual), Safeco, Qwest, and Costco are all companies either headquartered in or with a large presence in the Seattle area.
  • Options
    singh8281singh8281 Member Posts: 126
    With all those certs and 7+ years experience you wouldn't need anyone to vouch for you. You can pretty much start working the day after you get here if you want to.
  • Options
    swabbiesswabbies Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Goldmember,

A decent place to get your foot in the door in the Seattle market is to approach Volt. They are a contracting company, but they have a great relationship with M$. I did a year contract for them about 4 years ago. I felt that I was treated fairly.

The other agencies that I know of friends getting job placements with are Robert Half and Parker Services. But you can also give http://seattle.craiglist.org/sad a try.

Best of luck.
    thanks,
    Swabbies
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    moving from one expensive city to another? icon_lol.gif sorry I cant help you other than giving you my well wishes! icon_thumright.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security