Options

Possibility

bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is there a possibility to pass this exam without getting 100% on these practice test? I mean I read some posts of people who failed and they completed all the review questions and got them right. Now would i have to really be that perfect, because I'm stressing A LOT right now? icon_exclaim.gif
Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:

Comments

• Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    of course it's possible, areas you find yourself weak in on the practice tests you should make sure to review over from a few different sources if possible, take a breather and good luck!
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    ilcram19-2ilcram19-2 Banned Posts: 436
    my advice would be thta should only take it when u r 100% sure you are going to pass, otherwise you pretty much risking your self to losse 200 and + dlls but in the other hand you may pass it but just make sure u r learning if not what is the point of barely passing
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm not trying to be a jerk by saying this, but why would not knowing the material as well as people who failed put you in a good position to take the exam? If you don't know the material, review it until you do.
  • Options
    bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ok thanks guys. Appreciate it.
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:
  • Options
    goforthbmerrygoforthbmerry Member Posts: 244
    I actually didn't do well on the practice tests but ended up with a 855 on the exam. It is possible but do make sure you know the basics.

My guess is if you feel like you know the material but are not doing well on the practice tests is that you are not spending enough time on the questions. Read the whole question first before you decide on an answer. Then go through each possible answer and decide whether or not it is correct and don't stop at the first "correct answer" you come too. You may find one answer is "more" correct than the other correct answer. Once you do that you should be fairly certain of your answer or at least have a good educated quess.

I hope this is clear and it helps
    Going for MCSE:security, Intermediate ITIL, PMP