First post

jayman47jayman47 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone.Completed my CCSP a week ago.Going for CCNP now.Also working on the MS 70-649 exam.Looking forward to be a part of this forum which i have been looking at for the last year and a half.Sorry for any bad grammar.Hope to be an active member of this forum since the highest level of tech discussion i normaly engage in is with my exgirlfriend wondering if the reason for viruses on her computer is due to the monitor cable not beeing propely fastened.
Best regards to all of you my fellow techfriends.

Comments

• jryantechjryantech Member Posts: 623
    Welcome icon_cheers.gif

Hope you enjoy the community and information as much as I do!
    "It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
    -Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle

Studying: SCJA
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome and congrats on your CCSP! icon_cheers.gif
  • jayman47jayman47 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you FadeToBright
    Thank you for the welcome.Good luck on the 70-620.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    welcome to the boards!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
    Thanks snadam.Hope its not to hot in Phoenix.Looking at it everyday on the weatherforcast since it is usualy the hottest place in the USA.Perhaps you have a Cisco rack with cool stuff.Could have said you were hot with a great rack.But i wont.Sorry for my humor.I'm a nerd/geek.
  • gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome!

Congrats on the CCSP and good luck with the NP. Which exam will you be studying for first?
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jayman47 wrote:
    Thanks snadam.Hope its not to hot in Phoenix.Looking at it everyday on the weatherforcast since it is usualy the hottest place in the USA.Perhaps you have a Cisco rack with cool stuff.Could have said you were hot with a great rack.But i wont.Sorry for my humor.I'm a nerd/geek.

Phoenix is always hot, and I love the weather. Since, I'm a male, however, I do appreciate women who are hot with a great rack, as well as network equipment :D
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
    Thanks gojericho0.I am well into the 642-901 BSCI.Using CBT Nuggets and Cisco press book.Have been working with OSPF frame relay today.A bit confusing.EIGRP i find easy.The reason i went for the CCNP is that i feel i don't have enough knowledge about routing protocols.
    i agree with you there snadam.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    jayman47 wrote:

Why are you apologizing? So are we! I thought it was funny :D

Also, for you, or anyone else who doesn't speak English natively, let me tell you this: If you want to hear bad English, go to Wal-Mart at 3am. Seriously, you all complain about your "bad English", but you're probably better than a lot of people who grew with it.

Congrats on the SP and welcome to the site!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    dynamik wrote:
    Also, for you, or anyone else who doesn't speak English natively, let me tell you this: If you want to hear bad English, go to Wal-Mart at 3am. Seriously, you all complain about your "bad English", but you're probably better than a lot of people who grew with it.

So funny and yet so true!! :D

to the Op congrats on the SP and welcome to the boards!
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Aha! I get to be the first moderator to welcome you aboard! icon_cool.gif

Congrats on your past success and best wishes on your future success as well. :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome to the TechExams.net forums icon_cool.gif

Congratulations on the CCSP icon_thumright.gif
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Aha! I get to be the first moderator to welcome you aboard! icon_cool.gif
    Darn! I could have been the first moderator.... but I got distracted by a shiny new spam post at 3:03am in the CCNP forum. icon_sad.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome, and good luck with your next exam. :D
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
    Thank's for all the welcome messages.Best regards to you all.