Dartware Intermapper

cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
Hey Everybody,

The company I work for just purchase this software and I'm setting it up. Does anyone using this software in their work place? Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

ThankS

Comments

• darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    They use that in the NOC in the business I work for. I haven't had a chance to work with it other than looking at the nice colors since I don't work in there. icon_sad.gif
  • telco1telco1 Banned Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cdad2000,

ive been currently using it for a small project Ive been working on.

Im using it to acquire some static Ip addresses and software versions of some of our devices that are spread out at some of our school sites.

Im a tech working in the IT department for a school district.

you can download the demo version which works fairly well, but it will only be good for 14 days unless you purchase the full version.

you can create maps for each site, and at the very least pull IP addresses and device names from each probe. the full version with licence will allow you to do alot more.

you would have to install client licenses I believe. one of their sales reps even emailed me a personal 5 client license. all in all a fairly nice SNMP application.
  • cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Thanks team, I installed it on a linux server (Ubuntu) and the tech support is excellent.
    Thanks team, I installed it on a linux server (Ubuntu) and the tech support is excellent.
    Hey everybody,

Does anyone know of a good mpg4 converter? I wanna watch CBT on my psp. I already tried the highly recommended pspvideo9 and it keeps crappin out.

Thanks
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□