1,000 posts

2»

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    larrydaman wrote:
    AmpdChaos wrote:
    lol you mean "performance enhancers" ??

Hopefully JDMurray looks both ways before he crosses the street, because word is that dynamik is motivated to move up the list. icon_lol.gif

Tonya Harding > Nancy Kerrigan
    Too late! He got me!!! :D

Actually, I'm not even close to dynamik's league. I've made 3888 posts in the past 1843 days. That's a 2.1ppd (posts per day) average. dynamik is nearly 8ppd after only about 500 days. Other notables are sprkymrk at 5.5ppd, mikej412 at 3.8ppd, and Webmaster at 3.9ppd.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Astorrs annihilates everyone though. However, it looks like he finally had to do some work for a change; he's only been putting a few in lately. He was around 20 ppd.
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I just noticed I'm approaching my big 1k as well.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    RTmarc wrote:
    It's not the size of your post count, it's how you use it!!
    As my ex would say: "Then give me slashdot and sit still!"

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    undomiel wrote:
    sprkymrk wrote:
    blargoe wrote:
    +1 posts shouldn't count

+1

+1
    You're welcome, that was one huge softball I lobbed to you guys.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    dynamik wrote:
    Astorrs annihilates everyone though. However, it looks like he finally had to do some work for a change; he's only been putting a few in lately. He was around 20 ppd.

If i didnt know better I would have said he and you were one and the same and you created two accounts to avoid the "You cant post so soon after a previous post" problem icon_wink.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:

Jealousy at it's finest.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Sie wrote:
    dynamik wrote:

If i didnt know better I would have said he and you were one and the same and you created two accounts to avoid the "You cant post so soon after a previous post" problem icon_wink.gif
    Yes I (err... "we") regularly complain to each other about that problem, punish us just because we type fast why don't you... ;)

And yes, I am busy with a big contract and my post count is suffering horribly...