Options

BCMSN scheduled

CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
scheduled my bcmsn for the 5th of august. i'm trying to roll through the ccnp before the year is up. then i want to do the ccna-voice, security and wireless exams (possibly before the year is up). after that i'm going to start the year off getting the ccda and then ccdp. then its onto ccip and ccvp, then possibly the ccie (r&s written) before end of next year. thats alot eh? i should have plenty of study time being on mid shift and swing shift during some of that time period. cheers

Comments

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Best of luck on the BCMSN and the rest of your plans for the year!!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Go knock em dead! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Sounds like you plan to be busy icon_study.gif

Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck and don't burn out!
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • Options
    gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck! Get ready to check another one of the list icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    scheduled my bcmsn for the 5th of august. i'm trying to roll through the ccnp before the year is up. then i want to do the ccna-voice, security and wireless exams (possibly before the year is up). after that i'm going to start the year off getting the ccda and then ccdp. then its onto ccip and ccvp, then possibly the ccie (r&s written) before end of next year. thats alot eh? i should have plenty of study time being on mid shift and swing shift during some of that time period. cheers

wow your plate is beyond full. good luck on the 5th, you'll crush it
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    yeah, i've got a lot of certs i want to get for two good reasons. the first being it improves my knowledge and gives me and edge on my resume. the second being i get re-imbursed by my company and i also get re-imbursed through the gi bill. so really, whatever the test costs is how much money i end up making as profit since i get re-imbursed twice icon_cool.gif i don't think you can beat those reasons.