Options

A little nervous.

rickjr13rickjr13 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I do the hands on thing at work, I've sat through the classroom instruction for this course, I've watched the TestOut cbt's for this topic and I'm in the process of running through the Transcender flashcards and practice exams, which I am averaging about 85-90% on the two of the five practice exams that I've taken so far. My question is how closely do the Trancsender questions reflect the questions that are asked on the test? Am I going to see some questions that cross over between the two tests? Or is it more of the different wording but same general concept? How many of you have had questions from the Transcender exam on your 290 exam?

Reason I am asking all of this is because I finally scheduled my test for this Tuesday and so I guess I'm just getting little nervous/anxious.

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have found the Transcenders to be harder than the actual exam. Well, I didnt have any Transcender questions on the actual tests, but a few were fairly similar. Since Transcender isnt a braindump, I would be surprised to see more than question or two appear on the actual test.

Hands-on practice is the best way to prepare for any MS test, for that matter just about any test. If your averaging in the high 80's on the practice tests, I think you should be able to get over the line fairly comfortably.

Plenty of time to do the test, over 4 hours. Really, if you are prepared for it, you could do the test atleast twice over in that time.

Any specific areas that your nervous about, any specific questions? Post up if any, there are plenty of smart people here to help!

Good Luck!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com