Options

Passed 291 today

terrencewterrencew Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 291 today with 731 to get my MCSA. This was my second attempt, first time around i failed with 653. RRAS let me down the first time, and i scored pretty low in it today but Must have just scraped it. Ive been reading the forum for a while but this is my first post. I'd just like to say thanks for all the useful info i have picked up from here. On to the 293 next i think.

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

It's nice to be done with 'the beast' huh? I think 70-293 is indeed a good exam to take next since a lot of the material is the same, as far as DNS, DHCP. Good luck
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    terrencewterrencew Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

It's nice to be done with 'the beast' huh? I think 70-293 is indeed a good exam to take next since a lot of the material is the same, as far as DNS, DHCP. Good luck

Ah definitely. Big weight off my mind to know its out of the way. Can fully appreciate why its called 'the beast'. Hopefully i won't get hit with too much RRAS in the 293...?
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Congratulations! You might want to brush up a bit more on RRAS for the 293 though. You may see a few questions on it. PKI is more important though, make sure you know it backwards and forwards.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/