Options

Practice exams on this site...

ScareCrowScareCrow Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I'm taking the exam on Tuesday and was wondering how realistic the questions are on this site compared to the Comptia exam, are they harder, easier or worded the same? Cos i scored fairly highly on this sites practice exam and hopefully i'm in good preparation for the exam.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mickythumbsmickythumbs Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am taking the exam on Monday and cannot relax

what have your scores only these tests been like

Yesterday i got over 85% i think one of them i got 90% but i have taken them twice or 3 times over a period of 6 weeks or so and my score is getting better

The first time i done the ports one i got 10/15 which is 66%!!! 2 wrong answers were PPTP & L2TP got them mixed up the other 3 were just silly mistakes

I know this hasn't helped you really but i am in the exact same position as you at the moment doesn't it suck !!!
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I found that they're right in line with the actual exam. Sounds like you all should do well.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    i'm expecting the questions to be really hard.

I'm not sure if the questions i have been taking in the last few weeks are of the same standard as the actual

i just want to get it done now i don't want to studyany more but i'll do an hour or so tonight 3 or 4 Sunday and maybe 1 on Monday morning the test is at 1.00

I hope you do well how are you feeling about it ?
  • Options
    Cheers Guys.

Mickey i scored in the 90s, i'm actually feeling the same as you, my first exam for a long while and first in IT, but at the same time feeling confident which worries me icon_confused.gif being over confident can set me up for a fall.

Mickey dont worry yourself too much, whats the worse that can happen? If you (or me) fail we'll just to have to re-take it. But i have been told that it is one of the eaiser exams and if you've study hard enough you'll be fine, thats the way i'm looking at it.

What study materials have you used?
  • Options
    i have used a few cram2 tcat housers study guide network + bible

transenders practice exams prologic practice exams these are the ones i have used the most

I just want to get this over so i can have a change of topic

What have you used
  • Options
    I'm with you on that, a change in subject would be refreshing.

I've been using the Sybex book, Preplogic & CramMaster exam engines and the obviously the resources on this site.

GOOD LUCK for your exam on Monday, let me know how you found it icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Hey just done the ports again and got 100% but i guessed L2TP PPTP the rest i felt i knew
  • Options
    one last thing have you tried the free exam on this site

http://www.mcmcse.com/
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'm sure that if you pass our exam questions with 90%+ and you know the material in our Network+ TechNotes it will be pretty much impossible to fail the exam.

mcmcse.com is indeed an excellent suggestion. You can try the link section at the bottom of the following page for more:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml

Good luck!