Options

Passed.....Phew!

ITGuy75ITGuy75 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I passed 70-270 with a 842 on Tuesday, not happy with my score but i didnt give this test the respect I should have and I thought with me working in the career field so long I would be ok. Oh well lesson learned. My job is sending me to class next month and paying for my Security+ so I have to put taking 70-290 on hold for now. I need Sec+ for my elective so it works out.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    842 is a solid score. I'm not sure why you're upset about that icon_scratch.gif

You seem to be a bit wound up from studying. I think you should relax a bit. May I suggest a beer? drunken_smilie.gif

Congratulations and good luck with your Security+. I thought that one was a lot of fun.
  • Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    I agree with that your score is quite good nothing to be upset about there.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Options
    somedudefromthenetsomedudefromthenet Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Score is good, next exams will be good, beer is good.

Now you shall parteh then study for more certs icon_eek.gif (/me waves hand like a jedi)

Congrats dude!

Overclocked Admin
    coffee.jpg
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass. Just remember, anything above that magic 700, and you've got little to worry about. If you're worried that you scored low on one section or another, you'll probably have plenty of time to learn it as you begin working with XP, Server 2003, and beyond.

Good luck with the Security+ studies, it's definitely a fun change of pace after crossing the threshold of a Microsoft exam. And good luck on the 70-290, when you get back to it.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.