This may be worth looking into

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

http://www.water4gas-reviews.com/

Dont understand how it works but if it does then its fantastic

Lee H

Comments

• Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If it was that easy, everyone would know about it by now. Just another fuel efficiency scam.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    On the "Is it a scam?" page, they say it's been verified by independent studies, but they don't like to them or provide any more information! icon_lol.gif
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah I did some more research after posting, they say it's a possability and that people are already getting 60mpg. I just don't see anybody buying $100 worth of books. Until I see an average joe build one of these things, with pictures and such, I'll label this a 'scam'.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Until I see an average joe build one of these things, with pictures and such, I'll label this a 'scam'

Spoken like a true sceptic, but i have to say i agree with you

Sounds too good to be true

Lee H
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Unless your engine is specifically designed to use hydrogen for fuel, this is a very bad idea. Introducing water (in any form) into the combustion chamber of a gas-powered engine is extremely bad.

1) The water has the possibility of washing the oil off of the cylinder walls.

2) It will lean out the mixture which can cause which is bad news for any cars with blowers, turbos, or nitrous. Although the nitrous part doesn't apply to most people, there are a lot of vehicles that come factory with blowers or turbos.

3) It can, and most likely will, foul out your spark plugs -> worse fuel economy.
  • TechJunkyTechJunky Member Posts: 881
    There are a bunch of conversion kits on the market. We have a shop in town that does nothing but install these type of conversion kits. I think the price is right around 2k for all the parts and labor.

I would defiantly seek out a professional.
  • SRTMCSESRTMCSE Member Posts: 249
    Wow I love this...
    HHO (also known as hydrogen) gas is then produced and is fed to the engine's carburettor.

It's spelled "carburetor" and I can't think of a modern car that isn't fuel injected, hence no "carburetor".

So not sure if they're trying to market this to, but you're run of the mill Honda or Ford won't benefit from this even if it wasn't complete and utter BS, lol.
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    On a car that has no carb its fed into the inlet manifold, a seperate peice of equipment is then fitted that controls the amount of fuel thats injected

This sounds plausable

Lee H
  • rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    http://www.dhmo.org/

Couldn't help but notice that Hydrogen was so complex...had to post it.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I'll agree that this sounds to good to be true. And as the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    During WWII many fighter planes used a water injection system to increase fuel efficiency. The concept has been proved to work - in certain situations.
    I doubt however if it would be any benefit in a modern car engine. Back in the day things were simpler and several basic tweaks could be used to increase power or mileage, but today with computer mapped fuel injection, variable cam timing and computer mapped spark curves there is not much one can do without lots of work

Oh, and anything like this voids your warranty icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    Their site loads with errors and there is Javascript code showing with text!

So if they can't build a simple website, how can they build a watery car? icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif