Options

Transcender Question on Final Preperation

alexander_ralexander_r Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am almost done now taking the practice exams and am preparing myself for the real exam. I want to know on Transcender should I be taking the random, cat or custom exam and look for a score of 90 and above?
Progress is not a slow process!

Comments

• Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    I tend to do a random exam every time I take Transcender, except the day before the test when I take a custom exam and select all the questions. That way I'm sure to hit any areas I might be forgetting and they'll be somewhat fresh in my mind. I also make sure I get a good nights sleep and I do absolutely no studying except for my brain **** sheet the day of the test
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    Ok, brain **** may not have been the best choice of words, so for those not familiar with what I mean, I'll explain:

There are certain things you need to memorize for each test that are basically boring crap. But it's still important to know. Say, for stuff like Net+, you'd note what application/protocol corresponds to it's well known port number, or for CCNA, you'd write down powers of 2 for subnetting, whatever....

You prepare a sheet ahead of time with all that boring crap on it, then you study it before the test. Then, when you get into the test, they usually give you a wipe board and marker. Write down all the stuff you've just memorized before you begin the test, that way you're free to not have to remember it during the test and focus your entire attention on whatever question you happen to have in front of you.
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=