Options

Anyone passed E20-050, Please share the experience

ciscofordummiesciscofordummies Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi...

I am new in EMC, and i would like to take EMC exam, E20-050..
Anyone have passed this exam, please share the experience.
I have several question to discuss...
exam e20-050 is for clariion foundation, and when i read all the exam topic from emc website, it's all about clariion product.
but when i get **** for e20-050 and study it, i found several question not part from clariion product.
Like several question is part from Celerra product.
Is it correct Exam E20-050 is include Celerra product also...
Please share, if there is anyone already passed E20-050, what is all the question, is it only clariion product only or include another product like Celerra

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Unfortunately we do not support cheaters here. If you did not know you were cheating, look at the product that was replaced with "products to **** my way through exams because I'm too darn lazy to actually study for it" and it is probably some sort of ****. Good luck on your studies if you are trying to do them the right way.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Fortunately we do not support cheaters here...

Fixed it for ya! :D
  • Options
    I meant unfortunately for cheaters icon_lol.gif

Thank you for the editing icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Eh... it is possible that some people may not understand which products constitute cheating. These websites do not advertise as cheats. It is a tough crowd in here I guess.

The OP didn't seem to be a blatant ****, although he likely bought a bad product. He was basically asking for objectives for and opinions about the test like everyone else on here.
  • Options
    If you read the last line of the OP
    ....if there is anyone already passed E20-050, what is all the question....

I'm pretty sure someone taking an IT exam knows you can't ask other people what ALL the questions are. Besides, I thought I was being very nice icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    If you read the last line of the OP
    ....if there is anyone already passed E20-050, what is all the question....

I'm pretty sure someone taking an IT exam knows you can't ask other people what ALL the questions are. Besides, I thought I was being very nice icon_twisted.gif

"what is all the question, is it only clariion product only or include another product like Celerra"

Just asking if the Clariion product is the only one covered on the exam... or are there others included... like Celerra.

He is writing in broken English, if you put that in context with the rest of his post, I don't think he is asking for all of the questions. Perhaps a language barrier problem... and yes you were nice. :D
  • Options
    jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    but when i get "products to **** my way through exams because I'm too darn lazy to actually study for it" for e20-050 and study it

Pretty blatant about cheating. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    jbrown414 wrote:
    but when i get "products to **** my way through exams because I'm too darn lazy to actually study for it" for e20-050 and study it

Pretty blatant about cheating. icon_rolleyes.gif

That is an automated filler.