Options

Taking 70-620 at the end of this month

I'm half way threw the MS Press Book, Doing the Microsoft Press Training Kit Exam Prep Questions once in awhile(will do a full practice test before I go take the exam) and I have 2 more courses from my Microsoft E-Learnings 70-620. (I'm also using Virtual Machine w/ Vista Ultimate)

I don't feel I learned to much, I feel most of the stuff has been common sense. The UAC is the only thing I know I need to hit a lot harder.

I was thinking about purchasing: http://www.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?itmNo=11110017&pres_view=overview

For $30 it seems like a deal but I'm not to sure if that $30 should go towards the $119 Transcender practice exam.

So far I've spent just $50 on the MS Press Book and the exam will be about $110... So if I forget about the Transcender practice exam it will wind up costing me: $190 total for voucher and study material

If I pick up the Transcender practice exam it will be: $279 for voucher and study material.

So question is... Do I go Transcender Practice Exam or The Journey Ed Exam Prep Software?
"It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
-Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle

Studying: SCJA

Comments