Options

Streaming Video Training

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an alternative to VTC (www.vtc.com) that provides open access to all IT Training Videos as part of a monthly / 3 monthly subscription.

I plan to do my 70-291 (with help from the second shot offer if necessary) to complete the MCSA but I am finding the MS Training Kit a bit tough going. Previously used VTC, Exam Cram books + MS Books for exams taken this year (MCDST, 70-290, 70-270). found the MS press exam practice tests of much help, too.

Although not easy, I've found the 70-270 and the 70-290 pretty much ok, as I work with these systems daily but the 70-291 is abit abstract and I can understand why its called "The Beast." I need to do some serious lab work with this one :)

I've found VTC to be very good for basic course material but they do recommend looking at other books and practice tests also. Problem with VTC they don't seem to have any updated topics such as Server 2008, Exchange 2007 and Vista Exams e.g. 70-621 etc

If you are an MCDST, you only need to take one exam (70-621) to earn the MCTS and MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician certifications for Windows Vista.

Comments