Options

Jr. Windows administrator job

nishanth.stanleynishanth.stanley Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I've done my ccna and have a good understanding about networking. But i got an offer for a Jr. Windows administrator and they want to interview me on tuesday. They're looking for a person who has the following skills.

nfrastructure Associates work with our IT Managers to improve and support the mission-critical systems and cutting-edge computing hardware that keep our investment process operational. They will receive training toward mastering our current infrastructure and will also help research and implement new technologies to constantly improve it. Extraordinary raw ability, a strong educational background, and an interest in systems and infrastructure are a must

-strong knowledge of Windows 2003/XP and Unix (Linux/BSD). Other requirements include experience administering email systems, backup software, firewalls, routers and databases (specifically, Microsoft SQL Server)

- Administration of Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory
- Administration of Exchange 2003
- Administration of Veritas BackupExec
- Administration of SQL
- Solid understanding of IP networking including DNS, messaging, and routing
- MCSE certification in Windows 2000/2003
- Cisco certification a plus

what can i expect in the interview from these guys. What am i supposed to learn so that i will be able to work for them?

Comments