Options

Just too slow

romandromand Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
failed 640-822 today. Score 792, passing score 804. The problem was that i was not able to answer so many question for that amount of time. I think it is related that English is not my native language or i think too slow icon_sad.gif .I had left approximately 4-5 questions without answer, including simulator.
Is there any additional time:) for exam or any suggestion what can i do to answer faster? I just feel like it is not possible for me to process that amount of question for that time.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Depending on where you are taking the exam (what country) you may be eligible for the "Time extension for non-native English speaker living in non-English-speaking country" - give VUE a call or do a Live Chat with them and find out if you qualify. It will add 30 minutes to the normal time alloted to the exam.

http://www.vue.com/cisco/contact/
  • Options
    human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    Hello. I failed last week too! I literally finished with 30 seconds left. All I can say is look over the areas where you were weakest and STUDY those areas very well. Be mindful of your time and do not dwell on questions.

Good luck with your second try.
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI