Windows Server 2003 Lab Training Re-Visit

jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was thinking of re-visiting "Trainsignal Megapack Collection" This is fully focused on Windows Server 2003, the lab training for this is focused on every technology of Windows Server 2003, and it has advanced configurations such as multiple Forest, since I have the hardware for this I was thinking to start a blog like "Turgon CCIE", and post everything that I did, steps, errors, etc.

It might help people that are just starting MCSE, then I will incorporate SCOM and Exchange 2007 when I get to that part, What do you think of this?

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Do what you want with the Train Signal pack. That's up to you.

I think that information would benefit a lot of people. Go for it!

I've been meaning to do some review myself. I feel like I'm starting to get rusty with a few things...
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Do what you want with the Train Signal pack. That's up to you.

I think that information would benefit a lot of people. Go for it!

I've been meaning to do some review myself. I feel like I'm starting to get rusty with a few things...

Yeah my goal is to attempt to master the materials, breaking and configuring every technology in Windows Server 2003 numerous times, from the easiest all the way to the hardest, until someday I become like Royal. It will also be good towards obtaining the MASTERS certification for 2003 and 2008. I will try to include pictures/diagram of the configuration, and steps on how I resolved issues that I might encounter etc.

Plus there are technologies that I need to re-visit for some clarifications.
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jbaello wrote:
    from the easiest all the way to the hardest, until someday I become like Royal.

It's always good to dream. icon_lol.gif
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If your around LA area, and want to do a site-to-site VPN tunneling, we can work together on playing around Windows Server Replication.