Options

Anyone ever work with Verifone stuff?

scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
So today I was sitting back and just sorta hanging out taking a break from everything after finishing the NP. My phone rang and I knew from the number that it was likely a recuiter so I answered it. Turns out a good friend of mine gave my number to this guy who had contacted him since my friend knew I had experience with point of sale stuff before (been doing POS installs since the beginning of the year on contracts). So after talking with the guy for a while the contract he had sounded almost exactly like the ones I have been doing except a lot more organized... Oh and it pays more than double (if it takes the time they said and you compare it to the equivalent of what I got hourly for the last one) of what I had been getting paid. So I decided to take it.

I have never worked with this particular type of equipment before though and was just curious if anyone has or if anyone had any good links on info about them. They are going to be Verifone model 3750 and Mx830 from what I have been told so far.

So anyone mess with them before? Bueller? Bueller?

I also find it odd that I get my CCNA and then CCNP and I keep getting contracts installing point of sale equipment...
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.