Options

Receiving the Certification

lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
Hello everyone, my dad just passed the Network + exam... Although he accidently lost the information that was printed when you finish the exam..

how does he go about recieving his certification???
NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb

Comments

• Options
    kripsakkripsak Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When you pass a CompTIA exam, they usually email you a day or two when you pass your exam. They give you information on the process of completing the information necessary for your certification. Also, they give you your Career ID# within that email.

The paper they give you when you pass your certification at the testing facility is just a summary of your mistakes, and verifying that you have successfully passed. Also, most employers require that paper for reimbursement for the exam.
  • Options
    the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    http://www.comptia.org/careerid is the site you need to go to. The email that was spoken of before will contain the info to set your account up and/or sign in. Congrats!
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • Options
    RichAsskikrRichAsskikr Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hiya

I passed my Net+ exam last Fri and I've used all my details to create a login, etc on the CompTIA career ID site, but its showing Certificate Request in progress as 'Network+ 2002 Kit'.

Why are they sending me a 2002 kit when I did the 2007 Edition exam??! Is this normal?
  • Options
    dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    Hiya

I passed my Net+ exam last Fri and I've used all my details to create a login, etc on the CompTIA career ID site, but its showing Certificate Request in progress as 'Network+ 2002 Kit'.

Why are they sending me a 2002 kit when I did the 2007 Edition exam??! Is this normal?

You have to wait 5 business day until the submit button becomes enabled.. About the 2002 Kit.. I do not know.. I just passed the test the last friday and its showing Net+ 2002 kit...
    close to MCSA!!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That was probably the last time the actual content was revised. I wouldn't worry about it.

Congratulations to everyone who has passed :D
  • Options
    dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    dynamik wrote:
    That was probably the last time the actual content was revised. I wouldn't worry about it.

Congratulations to everyone who has passed :D

Thanks Dynamik... and Congrats to everyone
    close to MCSA!!