CCNP Student guides volumn 1 & 2

lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
Hi, i notice that these two books are highly reccomended with the diane teare book for the BSCI

I wanted to know how do i purchase these through the netacedemy.
My high school offeres a Cisco course for the ccna ( a good refresher for me since i already have a ccna) anyways we logged into out netacademy courses today, and i wanted to purchase these books.

What is the ISBN number of these books, or what exactly are they called ?
NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb

Comments

• tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    The books are on Amazon as well so check there to see whats cheaper.
  • lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
    I am having a hard time finding those books on amazon.

could you possible point me to a link in the right directions
  • tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    lildeezul wrote:
    Hi, i notice that these two books are highly reccomended with the diane teare book for the BSCI

I wanted to know how do i purchase these through the netacedemy.
    My high school offeres a Cisco course for the ccna ( a good refresher for me since i already have a ccna) anyways we logged into out netacademy courses today, and i wanted to purchase these books.

What is the ISBN number of these books, or what exactly are they called ?

lildeezul,

Are you talking about the Cisco Networking Academy Companion Guide books for the CCNP: Building Scalable Internetworks course?
    Idk. all i know is that they are called the Student guides volumn 1 and 2 version 3.0
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The student guides that he is referring to are the actual courseware given out when you attend a course at a Cisco Learning Partner.

They cannot be purchased separately. You must register and attend the course to receive them. Even if you could purchase them, they are expensive. Probably somewhere in the $300 range but definitely worth it.

On the other hand you can get alot of stuff from Cisco Press that is very good too on Amazon, as well stuff as on Cisco's website.
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

ITdude wrote:
    The student guides that he is referring to are the actual courseware given out when you attend a course at a Cisco Learning Partner.

They cannot be purchased separately. You must register and attend the course to receive them. Even if you could purchase them, they are expensive. Probably somewhere in the $300 range but definitely worth it.

On the other hand you can get alot of stuff from Cisco Press that is very good too on Amazon, as well stuff as on Cisco's website.
    Ah. I wasn't sure what books he was referring to. I didn't know there were another set of guides that you only got via the course.
    oh i see.. thanks for the information and help though