Another critique my resume

Hey guys,

I was working on updating my resume. I just recently added my current employer and I was curious what your take is on it. I tried to list important keywords that would pop out but I don't know if I overdid it or if some things aren't even worth mentioning.

Maybe you can even help by suggesting anything that I fail to mention.

Thanks

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dvjhq5r_0d78b32db

Comments

• paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
    87 views and not 1 piece of advice? icon_cry.gif
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I (and probably others) don't want to download your resume off the web. If you post it somewhere that can be read without download and I'll take a look.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I (and probably others) don't want to download your resume off the web. If you post it somewhere that can be read without download and I'll take a look.

+1 like google docs
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security

I figured it would be easier to read in Word format. I guess I'll have to chop it up and paste it in.
    Updated with Google Docs link (that's pretty sweet, I never seen that before)

Sorry the indents are a little screwed up.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I'd put a little more into the summary. It should be a few sentences that sum up your experience and some of your better qualities. You would want to tailor it to each position to highlight your relevant experience.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.