How do you guys list short term contracts on your resume?

scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just sorta curious. I have been doing quite a few recently and didn't really know how I should be listing them on my resume.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I might have something coming up (I'll post about it if I get it and actually pull it off) that'll be quite a step up from the stuff I've been doing at my current employer. I will definitely list it if it comes to fruition.

I think you should list anything that's significant, but don't litter your resume with contracts where you just performed basic tasks. Alternatively, you could try and find a way to group them together and describe the highlights from all of them collectively i.e.
      2007-2008 Various Short-Term Contracts
    • etc.
    • etc.
    • etc.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    I might have something coming up (I'll post about it if I get it and actually pull it off) that'll be quite a step up from the stuff I've been doing at my current employer. I will definitely list it if it comes to fruition.

I think you should list anything that's significant, but don't litter your resume with contracts where you just performed basic tasks. Alternatively, you could try and find a way to group them together and describe the highlights from all of them collectively i.e.
      2007-2008 Various Short-Term Contracts
    • etc.
    • etc.
    • etc.
    I do a combination of the two. Longer term contracts I list out, the rest I sum up under a single job.