Options

Am I still A+ certified?

CyberNinja1CyberNinja1 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi people,

Just a quick question, I received my A+ cert about 7 or 8 years ago, and i remember my teacher telling the class that the A+ cert never expired like Cisco certs do and that your always be considered A+ cert.

After reading a few forums posts on various sites, It appeared that i would have retake the A+ exam again to be considered A+ certified. Any truth to that?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Hi people,

Just a quick question, I received my A+ cert about 7 or 8 years ago, and i remember my teacher telling the class that the A+ cert never expired like Cisco certs do and that your always be considered A+ cert.

After reading a few forums posts on various sites, It appeared that i would have retake the A+ exam again to be considered A+ certified. Any truth to that?

A+ is for life.

(or until CompTIA changes the rules).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    VictoriousVictorious Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It is true. Once A+ cerfied, always A+ certified.
    Victorious