PASSED 621 w/1000

jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
Morning all, just passed the 621 exam with a 1000, i am now an MCITP, love this forum, thanks to all who helped. Next stop, MCSA!!!

Comments

• dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    Congrats on the pass and impressive score

I thought about doing this one for the MCITP cert but think I will just go for the MCITP:Ent Admin

What study materials did you use and how did you find the exam?
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    There certainly is something that can be said for 621:1000/1000, 271:1000/1000, 270:968/1000, and a pass on the 272 in 40 days. I just am not sure what it is.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    its called having a cush job and studying at work all day, already took all the classes, home labs, and getting it done... don't hate.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!

I think cacharo was just saying it's difficult to get a perfect score let alone multiple times...it can happen legitimately but unfortunately many times it's due to someone using a braindump rather then really knowing the material
  • stangmanstangman Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What books and materials did you use?
    point taken shednik, however i work all day and night on this material. The materials used Stangman were: VMware with eval software loaded, i did all the labs in the MSPress books several times, and while i work i read the MSPress books and Sybex, along with examcram.
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Grats on the success. If you're doing it honestly, don't let anyone get ya down. MS Exams aren't that hard and, aside from the beta exams, 1000's aren't scarce.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jetfan75 wrote:
    its called having a cush job and studying at work all day, already took all the classes, home labs, and getting it done... don't hate.

youll have to pardon out skepticism, but the dumping/results happens all too often around here. all the more reason to congragulate you on a legitimate course and blowing this stuff out of the WATER!

congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
    Thanks darkerosxx & snadam for the congrats. I am almost done at ITT, i have had the classes and where i work its essentially dead end helpdesk so they let me study all day so i take advantage of that. I've got a vmlab at work and home, use cbt nuggets, and read the MS Press and Sybex books for reinforcement. In addition to all of that i have completed the labs several times, so i try to establish a pretty solid foundation before scheduling my exams. Thanks guys again for the resources this site has as well.