Options

The UK's Latest 70-620 Pass!

RogerD10-4RogerD10-4 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yes folks! As I hit the button at 1740hrs BST to end the nightmare, I declare myself the UK's latest 70-620 pass, which of course I can still claim 'til 10ish on Monday a.m.! But I stand to be corrected on that!

I used the MS Presskit and the ExamCram practice questions to get me through the exam, and despite being able to answer 90% of the test questions on the MS Presskit and ExamCram CDs each and every time AND reading the Presskit cover to cover twice I scored quit low... 769..... poor me!

However, I might have failed altogether due to the '@' - yes folks the '@'. Let me explain.... the evil empire likes to use 'P@ssw0rd' doesn't it? Well, perhaps someone should warn the world that that the test engine presumes the user is using a US keyboard, not an British, Australian, South African or upteen other 'English' keyboards!

So folks, be warned, the '@' on a US keyboard is.................................. on the '2' key!

Just how many people would have got 1000 but for this.... well, apart from me and my 769 of course!

Thank god we don't have to enter 'colour', 'centre' or 'programme' into any boxes....

Great site, I will be using it again for the 70-290, which I start studying for on Monday... poor me.... AGAIN!

Comments