Options

Last Minute Test...Passed!

rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
So I have this friend who works at one of those IT vocational schools, and we are hanging out one night last week and certifications came up in conversation. I mentioned what I had been working on and some of the stuff I had been doing at school. One thing lead to another and it came up that I hadn't taken my Network+ yet, but I meant to. So he says to me, "why don't you take it this next weekend, it's not that hard" (he has a new cert every week icon_evil.gif). So I took him up on his offer to go over the stuff I wasn't 100% on (everything, I haven't studied OSI since I finished my BS) and took the test after about 4 hours of flipping through the Tech Notes on this site.

To make long story short (too late eh?), I actually managed to pass this thing with a 660! Not a great score, but a passing score.

Thanks TechExams! :D

Comments

• Options
    AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    Congratz.

I'm planning to take this test next week just having 1 week of study [TE TechNotes + CBT Nuggets in fast mode]

Lets see how it goes for me icon_twisted.gif
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • Options
    rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
  • Options
    telecommtechtelecommtech Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm currently studying for the Net+ and I don't feel all that sure about it. See, I don't work in the field yet, but once I get these certs, It would help to get my foot in the door. So far I have my A+ and to get the Net+ would show a sense of seriousness to an employer.

Here's my question: I'm taking as many of the practice exams I can find. I've got the Exam Cram 2 (2nd Edition) Practice questions book and the Exam Prep 2 (2nd Edition). I've been averaging 85% and I don't know if its enough.

Whats a good practice exam that closely mimics the real thing?
    Thanks,

Telecommtech
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Now onto the next...
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops