Options

Passed today: exam structure

cwc70cwc70 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
1. There are NO questions that ask you to "select all the best answers". When more then one answer is req. they tell you how many to pick.

2. There are NO 1-2 sentence questions. So be prepared to sit. I was kicking off 60 question practice exams in 45 min. This one took me 2 hours. They give you a ton of info (scenarios). Then ask a one-sentence question. It is not hard to pick out the pertinent info; it is just a pain to keep reading one after another.

3. I user Transcender as my main prep source. It definitely went into a lot more detail then I needed for this exam. It did help build the depth of knowledge though, which did help. So looking back I would stick with using Transcender with a backup reference source.

4. If you are prepared you will be able to eliminate the 4-5 answers down to 2 pretty quick. It is not like the really try to screw with you. It is those last two that get you though.

5. In terms of what they touched on (not that any 2 exams are the same): I had 3 questions on Performance counters/objects, 2 on replacing failed drives, no subneting questions, RIS one question

6. So if I had any words of advice it would be to have a crystal clear understanding of the content and worry a lot less about the oder in which specific procedural steps need to be carried out.

Comments