Options

CCNA 640-802 training materials for ICND1 and ICND2

kctxaukctxau Member Posts: 130
Is the CCNA training materials videos etc, divided in such a way that the material can be used
for exams ICND1 and ICND2, or is there no clear seperation of the two in the CCNA study materials?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    For what vendor? There is a clear separation with the Train Signal CBTs and the Cisco Press books. I'm not sure about the CBT Nuggets.
  • Options
    wat08wat08 Member Posts: 128
    CBTNuggets divides it into ICDN1 and ICND2.
  • Options
    Well, I had posted the list of items the individual was selling. I realized after seeing many
    of the items were censored, that the items for sale were from ****/questionable sites. I deleted the list/post and found a different source. The new source has listed the following for sale:
    Cisco CCNA (640-802) video training includes 59 videos
    The same question still applies from the original post. Anyone familiar with tha layout of that training video?
  • Options
    Yea dude, it looked like everything was pirated and/or a ****. Who makes those videos? You should buy directly from CBT Nuggets or Train Signal.
  • Options
    Well, I emailed the second seller and asked if the material was copies or originals.
    Explained that only original material could be used. Never heard back from them. So much for buying used/no longer needed training material.
  • Options
    Books are going to be the only thing you can get used. You aren't allowed to resell CBTs or practice exams, so be very wary of anyone doing so.
  • Options
    I wasn't aware of that, thank-you for the info. What about the used MS press books at Half Price Books etc? There are many to be found, 290,291 etc. All have the practice/readiness exams included.
    I can see the scenario now, "Hey Muggsy, we gots'a guy need'n used vids. Tell him to meet us
    down by Bay Bridge at midnight, tell 'em cash only. And tell 'em, if we sees any flat-foots, the vids are gonna get it!"
    I have watched way too many old gangster movies. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure what the license agreement is for the material included on media that accompanies the book. I was mostly referring to Transcender, CBT Nuggets, Train Signal, Prep Logic, etc. Keep in mind that you may only be allowed to activate a practice exam a certain number of times, or something like that, so you may not be able to use everything that comes with used books.